My Review on the ChapStick® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew


Chap Stick New Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew is one of my favorites products in the market right now. I use this during the my whole day, in the morning I put the moisturize tip as a primer for my lipstick and during the night to renew my lips. Is really convenient to have this in a same stick, on that way I can save some space in my purse. I received this from the people of Smiley 360 for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Join me on the new Smiley360, an online community of influential consumers who try products & experiences for free and share their opinions. Check out the NEW Smiley360.com!
http://h5.sml360.com/-/a74e
ChapStick® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew
New ChapStick® dual-ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew with advanced anti-aging formulas, delivers advanced moisturizing benefits for fuller, smoother and younger looking lips, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
The Moisturize side includes antioxidant CoQ10 and Hyaluronic Spheres. This formula is specially designed for long-lasting hydration to help give lips a fuller and smoother appearance. The Renew side is made from natural butters such as Shea and Mango, and softens, conditions and revitalizes lips. Both sides of the new dual-ended Hydration Lock are clinically proven for healthier looking lips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review