My review Febreze Noticeables: Mediterranean lavender.


     I have been using Febreze Noticeables for several years and have always been so pleased with how they make my home smell so lovely.
     
     Mediterranean Lavender Scent Description:
Let me tell you about the scent smell is like. It's like a fresh, botanical scent that mingles the warmth of a Mediterranean breeze with fragrant fields of purple French lavender.
     
     When the scents automatically switch, we get a gentle reminder of just how wonderful this is. It is really relaxing and calming.

     This lasted On low setting, 30 days.
   
     I recommend this product to everybody, but specially to those moms that need some time of relaxation at the end of the day, for example this is my relaxation corner here I always have one Febreze warmer with my favorite scent Mediterranean lavender. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review