Influenster Fresca Vox Box

Hello my friends. I recently had the great opportunity to received one of the Influenster VoxBox. This time the VoxBox is called FrescaVoxBox. I love all the products that I received for testing purposes, they are great. I love to review and give my honest opinion about all of them.




This is the list of products.

Product       FacebookTwitter HandleHashtag

#NotYourMothers



#MyJAFRAblend
Pure Silk@PureSilkShave#LovePureSilk
Sally Hansen@SallyHansen#AirbrushPerfectLegs
NYC Expert Last Lip Lacquer
NYC New York Color@nycnewyorkcolor#NYCLacquer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Daily ScrubNeutrogena@Neutrogena#HealthySkinBoosters

 If you are interested and like to review products like me,  here is the link to subscribe to Influenster. 

Comments

  1. Love your blog so beautiful and you always have the best content! Take care friend God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cici, you bright my day with your comment!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Cici, you bright my day with your comment!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Cici, you bright my day with your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review