A little some, some for our Dog on Halloween.

Hello my friends:

Our dog is very important for us as a family. He is a toy Yorkie called Jasper, he is 4 years old and is very spoil by all of us. 

 



We absolutely love him and wanted to give him something for this upcoming Halloween.  He is a lucky dog because not only we love him, but I am a product reviewer and recently was picked to give my review on the Cesar Home Delights Dog Food. Jasper loved it!

I am a member of the Crowdtap Cesar Home Delights rewards program, and Cesar sent me a sample to review.


As a part of my review I had to take a picture showing a dog haul for Halloween, and I think we gave him with more that he ever expected. Here is the picture of the things that I found for him: 


Now our dog Jasper is ready to rock this upcoming Halloween! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review