Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel -Cream Extra Dry Skin.




I recently had the opportunity to tried  the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel -Cream Extra Dry Skin as a member of the Crowdtap Neutrogena reward program. 

I suffer from a very dry skin and it's  noticing more now  during winter time. I really liked this cream because is a gel- cream and dries very fast. 




I apply this gel-cream every morning and every night to keep my skin moisturized all day. It does not feels heavy on my face and because it dries fast I can apply my makeup really quick in the mornings. 

I love the way this gel-cream makes me feels during night time my face feels refresh and soft. Also it's oil-free and fragrance - free and that is very important for me because I really don't like strong scents products. 

I received this product from Neutrogena and Crowdtap Reward program for an honest review. Opinions are 100% my own. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review