STAR Ultrasonic Pest Repeller: Review




  I got this Pest Repeller for my son bedroom because I wanted to protect him from mosquito’s bites and other type of bugs like scorpions. Living in Georgia, in a forest area  I am used to see a lot of scorpions, cockroaches and mosquitoes, especially during spring and summer. 


#STARULTRASONICPESTREPELLER

    I live in a completely sealed house and what goes inside stays for a long time. I also have a dog and can’t spray inside the house. That's the reason why I have this type of technology because is safe for pets. 



 So far this devise is doing a good job, keep in mind that the longer using period, the better performance. This devise was easy to install and I like that the LED light can be used as a night light. 



Amazon Product Link:

I received this item at a Discount for my honest unbiased opinion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review