My review on the Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel



     I had the amazing opportunity of trying Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel as part of a promotion from the brand.  I really like the Completely Clean scent and the fresh felling during my busy day. Only thing that is does not dry in seconds, for me took almost 3 minutes to dry. I just apply the Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel one time during the day and 10 hours had pass and I still protected. 
     
     For me the odor- free and wetness protection is really a true statement. I wear a black t-shirt today and I did not have any white marks. I am in love with this new Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel and I will definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review