My review on the 5-hour ENERGY® shots supporting LBBC in Pink Lemonade flavor.


Let me start by telling you that I love to support great causes, and this one is not an exception. Is the first time for me tasting the 5-hour ENERGY® shot in Pink Lemonade flavor. At first I was like wow this is to sweet for me but let me tell you the results are amazing I definitely get a energy boost. The best part is Sugar Free and that is just 4 calories. This drink inspire me to create a great fruit frappe or something like that. I really like it and I will buy it very soon. Let's not forget that 5-hour ENERGY® are donating at least $200,000 to Living Beyond Breast Cancer in connection with the PINK Ribbon 5-hour ENERGY® product.
I receive this as a free sample from the people of Smiley 360.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review