My opinion: Kleenex Anti-Viral and Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E.

Kleneex Anti-Viral

This is not my first time trying the Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues. This brand and product is one of the things that I never will stop buying in my house. This particular type helps kill 99.9% of Cold and Flu Viruses. This flu season I stock up my house with the Kleenex Anti Viral tissues because in my opinion they are the best in the market. They are soft for your skin, strong and I really truly think that kills the viruses. 


Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E 

This is one of the best choices to use when you have a very sensitive skin. I use the Kleenex with Lotion with my son. This tissue is very absorbent and strong, but is very soft and you will not suffer from dryness or crack skin around your nose. This is perfect to do your   makeup or to remove it. 



I received this as a sample thanks to Crowdtap and Kleenex Brand for testing purposes. 

Here is a $1.50 off coupon 
http://goo.gl/kcNaAO




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review