My review on the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner.

Hi friends! I will be reviewing the  Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. 

First is the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover



The Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover retails for $7.49 and the description states that gently removes all eye makeup, including long-lasting and waterproof makeup with no oily residue. 

Now is testing time!

I did my eyes makeup using none waterproof mascara and regular eye shadow. The eyeliner was the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. 


Removing time!






The Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, removed all my eye makeup EXCEPT the waterproof eyeliner. But I didn't give up and try again. 


The waterproof eyeliner was still there and my eyelid hurts. I removed all with my regular eye makeup remover. 

Overall, the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover does not remove waterproof eye makeup. To remove regular eye makeup, it required a significant amount of product to achieve the intended result.


Second is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner:


The Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner retails for $4.49 and the description states that gives instant colour impact with its high intensity pigments. The ultra-smooth and creamy formula glides on easily. 

Testing time! 



I am very happy with the results of this test, this eyeliner does everything that promised on the description. It's highly pigmented and very creamy. It's very easy to apply and is super waterproof. 

One thing that does bother me is having to sharpen it, but that is not a mayor problem. Overall is one of the best eyeliner that I have used and I will be continuing using this product. 


I received these products complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review