Gift Bags From Great Life: Review

   When I received this gift bags and opened the box I was very impressed by the quality and beautiful designs. Five unique gift bags come in each set. They are all the same size (9.4" wide x 12.6" high & 3.9") deep. 

   The pictures are actual photos, not illustrations. Photos of puppies and kittens, each with a motivational or inspirational phrase printed on them. This gift bags are perfect for any occasion. They are great for kids, men & women, as well. 


   They are made out of a very heavy paper; 250g copper-plate paper resists ripping and tearing better than cheaper bags, no matter how full you load them. Water and dirt resistant film. These are definitely heavy duty gift bags. The handles are a very strong and cute cotton rope. In the bottom of each is a piece of cardboard to reinforce it. I highly recommend this product! 






Amazon product link: http://www.amazon.com/Gift-Bags-5ct-Perfectly-Complement/dp/B01CYJUUPY?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product
   
 This product was sent to me free to review, aGreatLife provided me with a sample of their gift bags for my testing. My opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review