Grievo Car Garbage Bag Can & Car Organizer: Review



#grievo


    I have to say that I am surprise by the quality of this product, is made of great material, sturdy and great design. I got it for my car; I have a Toyota Yaris and fits perfectly. 
The car organizer is a great complement for this garbage bag, in that way I can keep my car organized. I personally love that I can have something like this instead of a plastic bag all over the place; finally my car will be free of garbage!


#grievo

    Love that has side pockets to storage my water bottles and a place to storage tissue or wipes. The garbage bag has a metal piece and a hook and loop fastener closure system that folds the bag to keep it closed. 

I can use this product even without a plastic bag because is waterproof and will not leak. I am very happy with this product and highly recommended. 





#grievo



I received this product at a Discount for my honest unbiased review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review