Baby Bandana Bibs for Drooling and Teething by Raniaco: Review


I am planning on having my second child. When my oldest was a baby I always had him with a bib and that prevents so many colds and rash. Now that I am planning to have my second baby seven years after, I want to have a ton of bibs and specially this type of bandana bibs that are on trend.  I saw this adorable bandana bibs and  immediately ordered them, not only are they attractive, but they are very functional! They're like a cute little fashion statement and I'm totally obsessed.


They have a very soft fleece like backing, as well as the double snap closure (that adjusts in size) instead of Velcro, which is great for the baby's sensitive skin. I don't really know if they are going to be the most absorbent bibs, but knowing myself I will be changing my baby's  bib every hour. I would love to get more of these bandanas for all my friends with babies. 

Amazon product link

About the Product

  • 100% Organic Cotton
  • Keep Your Child Stylish and Dry!: If you're looking for a charming accessory that will help your child stand apart from the other kids in your Mommy and Me class and make your job as a parent a little easier, look no further than these 100% organic cotton super-absorbent, super-stylish, scarf-shaped bibs!
  • Easy For You to Put On: With the two adjustable, nickel-free snaps at the back, you'll won't have any trouble dressing babies from three months to twenty-four months of age in every single one of these darling bib bandana designs.
  • Hard For Babies to Take Off: The included pair of snaps are much more secure than the usual Velcro, so you won't have to worry that your little one will pull off their bandana bib while they're busy playing or while you're busy taking care of them.
  • Party at the Front, Business in the Back: The soft, vibrantly patterned layer on the outside of these bandana bibs is 100% cotton, while the other half of the bib is made out of a polyester fleece that soaks up anything from the occasional dribble to a sudden gush of drool without leaving your little one soggy, dirty, and in need of a change of clothes.
  • A Gift That's Fun For Everyone - Now you have gifts for every grandparent, godparent, new parent, and expanding family on your list. With the variety of abstract, classic, and cute patterns available in this themed set, they'll be able to find plenty of ways to dress up their discerning newborns and trendsetting toddlers.
I RECEIVED THIS ITEM AT A DISCOUNT IN EXCHANGE OF MY HONEST OPINION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review