LAIMALA Wooden Train Track: Review

     Having a son sometimes can be challenging but fun too. Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about wooden trains. One of my favorite things is the wooden track. It’s beautiful, it feels real and solid (too rare with toys these days), and it presents both an intellectual puzzle and a creative opportunity. I love that building train layouts can be an enjoyable challenge to both myself and the Little Engineer.


     I was surfing the internet and found in Amazon the LAIMALA Wooden Train Track Toys Urban Rail Overpass Combinations Building Block Toys for Kids 3 year up by LAIMALA® 

     
 I instantly wanted to have this train track when I saw that the layout was a puzzle, I love puzzles and my son too. He also loves bridges and wanted to have a track with one in it. When I gave this to him he was thrilled, he started to put pieces together and bringing all his trains to play with his new train track. 


The connectors on the wood rails are plastic and glued onto the wooden part. The glue is VERY visible and not okay for little siblings to put in their mouth at all. I'd avoid these if you have younger children in your house who frequently stick things in their mouths. 





Here is the description of the toy in case you want to know more about it:
  • Beautifully crafted solid wooden
  • 40 Pieces of Premium Wood toy, it come with pieces, but it look smart when put all together
  • With this building blocks will give more creative for child's imagination and ability
  • Set comes complete with bridge, buildings, city road signs, trees, and figurines
  • Compatible with other brands wooden and Railway System toys





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review