AZSPORT Silicone Swim Cap Review

     I got this swim cap set because my son and I are taking swimming classes and I don’t want to deal with the chlorine damage on my hair. 




     I really like the cap and really work, keep the water out, very easy to put on and does not pull my hair. That is very important to me because I have very long hair.   




     The cap is made with Silicone that allows the head to breath for a more comfortable fit, and I also like the finishing touch in the swim cap border looks girly.

  






     The set also comes with a nose clip and ear plugs, that   is a great bonus and love that I have a case to storage them. 



I received this item at a discount for my honest unbiased review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

Wheelchair Seat Cushion for Sciatica by AUVON