Pagoda® Appetizers


     
     This past Sunday I was looking for something yummy and easy to serve for my family. When I was at Kroger I found the Pagoda egg rolls and they were a hit at my house.






    We had the Pork and Shrimp Egg Rolls, they come with an amazing sweet chili sauce. What I like about them besides the taste is that Pagoda® appetizers are crafted with great ingredients only. Their chicken egg rolls are made with 100% white meat chicken and freshly cut vegetables. There’s no high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes, MSG or PHOs in any Pagoda® snack.

Pagoda® appetizers are:

White Meat Chicken Egg Rolls (America’s #1 Egg Roll*!)
Pork & Shrimp Egg Rolls
Pork Egg Rolls
Vegetable Egg Rolls
Crab Rangoon
Cream Cheese Wontons
Pork Potstickers
Chicken Potstickers

My family and I really liked them and we are going back for more! 


received the Pagoda® appetizers for free from BzzAgent. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

Wheelchair Seat Cushion for Sciatica by AUVON