Review: Clara Clark® Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow.

     This is my very first bamboo Shredded Memory Foam pillow and I didn’t think I would like it, because is not as firm and heavy. It comes in a cute bag with a handle, very nice packing. 






    I removed the pillow from the packaging and it was flat and compacted. 
I started to separate the memory foam with my hands and the pillow fluffed and formed. Then I lay out the pillow for a couple of hours and fluffed even more, the pillow size is Queen.


     I suffer from migraines and neck pain almost every other day and this pillow is especially designed to provide support on your neck and for keeping your spine in alignment. I have noticed such a drastic change in my back and neck.  I don’t have any pain on my neck or my middle back when I wake up in the morning and my migraines are decreasing. I highly recommend this pillow. 
    I received this item at a discount for my honest unbiased review.
 

Comments

  1. pillows that support necks is great i have one not this one but mine is a dip on the neck on the pillow where it curves nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. pillows that support necks is great i have one not this one but mine is a dip on the neck on the pillow where it curves nice review

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bamboo wife also known as a Dutch wife or in Tagalog as kawil is a hollow bamboo bolster ... In the summer heat, the open bamboo structure is cooler to the touch than fabric pillows or sheets. Bamboo Pillow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

Wheelchair Seat Cushion for Sciatica by AUVON