The F.I.T. Belt (Sports Belt)


The F.I.T. Belt Sports Belt is made of   high quality spandex and nylon, and is machine-washable. It has multiple areas to put your keys, money, id, and cell phone.




The pocket in the front is secured with a hidden zipper and two side pouches are deep, it really holds a lot of items. It has a little clamp for your key or for your dog leash if you want to attach it to your waist. I like it because the belt stays in place even while I jog.


I ordered size large but should be X-Large because it runs small. 



Here is the Amazon link if you are interested: 



I received this item at a Discount for my honest unbiased review. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

Wheelchair Seat Cushion for Sciatica by AUVON