Simply Earth: Essential Peppermint Oil Review




 Essential oil gets used a lot in my home, especially peppermint oil. I use this in my essential oil diffuser to calm migraines and stress. I also use peppermint oil for clear up my respiratory system. 

 Other uses are DIY’S, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, keeping bugs and rodents out of the house, can be used in a diffuser or breathed in to help relieve congestion. Many uses as you can see is a most have essential oil.

 The scent is like real peppermint sweet and powerful. I am very happy with this product and with the brand. Good price and great quality. 


 #simplyearth





I received this item at a discount for my honest unbiased review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review