Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask Review


 The first thing I notice was the cute and elegant box, the mask comes in a white container and the color of the product is yellow, I am still trying to figure out the scent, I just check on the ingredients and says Acai Berry Fragrance and maybe that is the scent.



 The scent is a little overpowering for me but once the mask dries on my face the scent vanish. I love that this mask is suitable for all skin types and the fact that is 98% natural ingredients is a plus for me. When I applied I felt an instant cooling sensation and after I was finished I felt a bit of tingling, non-irritating. And it leaves you with a light yellowish face once dries.




 Mask on! 


 I leave it for 30 minutes and removed with warm water and a wash cloth. My face felt so refresh afterward and looks radiant and moisturized. I follow up my routine with the True Glow Eye Cream from the same Valentia brand. I love this seller and the fact that they have all this great products. 


 Dry mask, yellow face. 



Removed and ready for makeup!






#ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review