Valentia True Glow Eye Cream Review



First of all I need to say that the package looks so classy and chick. I really like that this product is made in the USA with natural ingredients and is cruelty free. 



I like that comes in a glass bottle with a pump. It has a nice citrus scent like orange. The cream is tick but absorbs quick into my skin. That is great because I can apply my eye makeup right away. I apply this in the morning and night time after washing my face. 


My eyes look less puffy and the skin around my eyes is moisturize all day. 


#ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream







I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. 

Product link Amazon: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review