Simply Earth: Essential Pine Oil Review


#simplyearth



   Just in time for Christmas I received this Pine essential oil and the scent is amazing.  I love to decorate with pine cones during the holidays and this oil is perfect to spray some in them and keep them full of pine scent. I also put a few drops in my oil defuser and my house smells so clean and fresh. I had a party at my house and my friend asked me if my Christmas tree was real just because of the scent in my house. 


#simplyearth


   
   Simply earth essential oils are really high quality product at a very affordable price.  They are great for DIY’S because of their high quality.  Some  of the health benefits of pine essential oil include its ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus and phlegm, cure skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting your home and body from a wide variety of germs.

I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased opinion. Opinions are 100% my own.
Product link: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plug-in LED Backlit Night Light with Motion Sensor & Dusk to Dawn Sensor by AUVON

36 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator by AUVON

Niupipo Pickleball Set for Adults & Juniors: Review